Date Posted: August 9, 2019
This is a key position that reports directly to the Automotive Controller. This position supports the entire accounting function and financial reporting for our dealerships. This position will work closely with management and other department heads to help ensure harmonious and productive operations. Candidates will be expected to help develop and motivate accounting associates to ensure that performance metrics are being met or exceeded.
• Manage the day to day accounting operations to ensure all transactions are recorded in compliance with dealership accounting processes and policies.
• Manage and safeguard the stores assets and ensure that internal controls are in place.
• Prepare complete financial statements and submit to the manufacturer and management in accordance with established timeframes.
• Interpret and analyze financial statements.
• Train and assist clerical and accounting personnel.
• Work with staff to ensure corporate initiatives are attained.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Working knowledge of dealership financial statements (preferred)
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates based on personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
For more information or to apply, visit http://www.kagnm.com/careers.