FREE Joint Student Membership with the
NMSCPA & AICPA
In addition to becoming a student member of the NMSCPA, you will automatically receive the added benefit of a free AICPA Student Affiliate membership. The American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) is the world’s largest member association representing the accounting profession, with more than 412,000 members in 144 countries, and a history of serving the public interest since 1887. Plus, they’re the ones who develop and grade the CPA Exam.
Joint NMSCPA/AICPA student membership gives you the combined benefits of both organizations dedicated to serving you and the CPA profession.
- Local network - Connect with fellow CPA hopefuls as well as area professionals eager to help you succeed.
- Student programming - Attend local events and activities that are designed to inspire and inform your pursuit of those three precious letters: CPA.
- National support - Stay relevant with industry news that accounting professionals rely on for exclusive access to programs and discounts on products and services.
About the NMSCPA
Since 1930, the New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accounts has worked to promote and advocate for the CPA profession, and act as stewards for the continued success of more than 1,600 members.
NMCPA offers student members:
- Opportunities to network with CPAs
- One-on-one guidance to students from an experienced professional through a mentorship program
- Access to The NMSCPA newsletter, full of relevant information to members on a local level
- Discounts on CPA Review Courses
About The AICPA
The American Institute of CPAs is the world's largest member association representing the accounting profession, with more than 412,000 members in 144 countries, and a history of serving the public interest since 1887. Plus, we're the ones who develop and grade the CPA Exam. If becoming a CPA is your goal, we'll provide the national support you need to make it happen and find your fit in the accounting world.
AICPA Student Affiliate Members
- Apply for national scholarships and participate in prestigious competitions
- Have access to industry news and publications such as the AICPA News Update and CPA Letter Dailyvia email as well as the online version of the Journal of Accountancy
- Get exclusive discounts and offers on products and services from partners like Hertz, Dell, FedEx and many more
- Get super-valuable deals and access to the latest industry information at a fraction of even regular AICPA member prices