- As an NMSCPA member you’ll receive a discount on a variety of top-quality CPE courses taught by highly qualified, experienced instructors.
- For your convenience, you can register on-line at our web site,
Stay informed and safeguard the integrity of the CPA designation.
- Unite, speak and be heard as a member of an organization over 1,500 strong. The NMSCPA, along with the NMSCPA lobbyist, monitors state legislation affecting the accounting profession and their clients. Working in conjunction with the AICPA, we strive to promote uniformity of regulation and to protect the integrity of your CPA certificate nationwide.
- Receive legislative alerts and a wealth of relevant information through publications and news resources.
- The New Mexico CPA Society engages in public relations campaigns that promotes the image and value of the CPA designation. These campaigns remind the business community of the unique qualifications of the CPA profession, and the wide range of services CPAs provide.
- Become part of a group that elevates the image of CPAs as value-added advisors and educates the public on financial matters.
- Connect with your peers and strengthen your leadership skills while playing a key role in your profession and its future. Join us and discuss ideas with peers as you stay current on issues facing the profession.
Enhance and advance your career.
- Post resumes and search available positions.
- Contribute your expertise to a nonprofit and gain valuable contacts and experience.
- Help sustain the future of your profession by supporting the qualified students and showcasing the profession’s opportunities to the next generation of CPAs through our mentorship programs.
Receive exclusive discounts on:
- In-House CPE
- Office Depot
CPA Exam Preparation
- Becker CPA Review
- Roger CPA Review
- Surgent CPA Review
- Professional Liability
Shipping & Printing
- Credit Union Membership