As part of our continued commitment to ensuring that our members receive the tools and benefits they need to succeed in our industry, the NMSCPA is excited to reveal the brand new website we created for you.
As with any major change, we've taken a lot of care to prioritize those features that we thought would be most important, but we know that different people have different needs, so first and foremost we'd like to hear your thoughts and ideas. If you'd like to provide specific feedback about the new site or what features you'd like to see prioritized, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some Quick Notices
- Existing members with an e-mail can recover their account using the forgot password tool.
- If you didn't have an e-mail attached to your account, please give us a call at 505-246-1699 for assistance.
- Online checkout will be unavailable for a short period during this transition, however, you can use all the tools available on the site to build and price your order in the new cart, then quickly call in your order.
- Stay tuned as we will be expanding on the existing features in our CPE catalog, providing additional products, and extending the functionality for members and firm admins across the board.
- We have added extended profile information and given members the ability to more easily connect with and manage their firm.
- Our new CPE catalog should make finding and registering for courses clearer and easier with more advanced search features and clearer details.
- Each member will have the ability to track existing and upcoming CPE registrations with ease through the "My CPE" section as well as add their own events for historic tracking.
Where We're Going
- In the next month, we will be asking existing members to opt into the new Member Directory which will enable colleagues to find and/or contact one another more easily.
- Firm administrators can begin to enroll in the Find-a-CPA directory which will provide a marketing opportunity for the public to more easily find CPA service providers in their area.
Thanks again for your continued support and patience as we move through this transition.